Order of the Murloc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Murloc Kirin Tor guild

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my turn to QQ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elder Fivoh
Elder Fivoh

Number of posts : 612
Registration date : 2008-04-14

my turn to QQ Empty
PostSubject: my turn to QQ   my turn to QQ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:41 pm

Ok, well i didn't believe it till i saw it. I got smashed for about 10K by a DK yesterday in wintergrasp. I do think DKs are suffering from the same problems Ret had with the burstyness...It's gotta be fun to pvp as a DK because i'm seeing them murder absolutely everyone if the lvls are right. The other day i had the privledge to kill a DK who got the drop on me but he only had 10K health.......not 20K like i've been seeing on unholy DKs.

Plaguestrike did 5K to me recently.........followed by the Dks ability to return to full health twice?

There's something wrong here. I even got back into my Season2/3 mix of PvP gear and I have 12K HP and 16K armor with the shield.......

DKs - 7

Fivoh - 1

I have yet to be killed by another class since Wrath launched. My survivabilty is pretty good and i can run if need be.......i'm not built to kill but Seriously? 10K on one hit.
Back to top Go down
Ji'Kii
Ji'Kii

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-04-12

my turn to QQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: my turn to QQ   my turn to QQ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Yes. Seriously. And yet it's that bursty nature that's giving them a lot of trouble in sustained fights, from what I'm understanding. They can drop a huge hit, but from what I understand, they don't drop them often enough at the later stages to keep up. I suspect it's got a lot to do with being a new class and having few people who rushed them to 80 really understanding what they're doing with them yet, but Blizz is saying the class has some issues.

Good chance what he hit you with was a lucky Rune Strike, too. That thing's a beast currently.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Nickoli
Grrwraraaarara
Grrwraraaarara
Nickoli

Number of posts : 286

my turn to QQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: my turn to QQ   my turn to QQ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Actually, from my own experience in the "end-game" stuff, DK's are pretty well holding their own, with sustained and Burst DPS, something akin to how Rogues can sustain their sometimes retardedly bursty DPS. But only if and when they know what they're doing.
Back to top Go down
yyrkoon
Lord Prophet
Lord Prophet
yyrkoon

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-05-15

my turn to QQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: my turn to QQ   my turn to QQ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:32 am

Wait a minute... did you guys notice Fivoh is QQing because he got his ass beat?

Must be the class too... not like it could just be a good player?

Ret's problems are the freaking QQers who got it nerfed and the nerf hurt holy and protection too because of judgements. Like really man, did you ever see Sin's dps slacking after they redid ret? Nope. He was top dps in kara many times.

People weren't ready for all Ret could do now and couldn't deal with it not being a joke. So instead of learning how to overcome it they complained and hurt the other specs too. After the big patch hit I dueled many Retties expecting to die a quick death and really I could basically stand there and let them kill themselves still. I think Sel maybe took like 15% of my health.

70 warlocks crit for over 10k. I've healed for over 10k at 70, and not heal specced. How much does a mage do now?
How much do warriors execute for now?
Your armor means nothing to a good deal of a DK's abilities.
You're fighting a combination of a warrior, with mage spells that have an added disease component like a warlock's curses, and even some shaman and paladin spells thrown in.
It's also a new class and you don't have experience fighting it.
Some class matchups are just really hard.

So, you got beat. Take it like a man and learn Razz
Back to top Go down
Elder Fivoh
Elder Fivoh

Number of posts : 612

my turn to QQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: my turn to QQ   my turn to QQ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:01 pm

sorry, i've been out of pvp for awhile, but it goes to stand DKs are at the top of the charts on every single pvp ranking system right now. Something smells bad...really bad here.
Back to top Go down
Rakajin
Tidehunter
Tidehunter

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-05-12

my turn to QQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: my turn to QQ   my turn to QQ Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm

It'll get balanced out soon, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

my turn to QQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: my turn to QQ   my turn to QQ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my turn to QQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of the Murloc :: Class Info :: Class Forums :: Death Knight-
Jump to: